Tuesday 13 January 2015

Review - Reduxion Gel by Greatskin (Real-U Face Gel)


When I first got this I was really excited to trial this product, especially because I am a blogger and I love sharing my experiences with different products with all my subscribers and followers. I naturally have normal to dry skin and I am not one to get many pimples. 
When I first opened the tube of the Reduxion Gel by Greatskin I immediately smelt this fresh yet subtle and calm and not too fragrant scent which i really enjoyed as a lot of skin care products are over powering with a strong fragrant scent which can make me very wary as to what I am put on my skin but this one had a nice, calming, subtle scent.
When I put it on to my finger it appeared to have a light  glossy and silky texture in which when i rubbed between my fingers it felt very nice and smooth and silky so was really excited about applying it to my face. I made sure I washed my face first and did not use any other product(s) with the Reduxion Gel by Greatskin during my time of trialing it. I didn't need much at all in fact a small 5 cent piece was plenty for my face and neck as it spreads really well, I like a product that does this as it means it will last longer so more value for money. After applying it instantly gave my face a refreshing clean glow and it felt really light on, it was not sticky or cakey, in fact I couldn't feel it at all which was really nice and to touch my face felt like soft silk.
For the first couple of weeks I applied as directed, I avoided wearing makeup where I could and did not use it with any other products. All was going well, so i tried to fit it in to my normal routine, now several things could of been the cause of what I am about to say for example we were just going in to some really hot weather and I did just deliberately change my regime with the Reduxion Gel by Greatskin to try and get it to fit in with my routine, however I did find that I started to get a few pimples which was very unusual for me. As I said it could of been a number of things, the gel may of reacted badly with my mineral makeup I was using, or it could of been because I had just started back at a gym and was sweating whilst doing my workouts which opens pores more, or as I mentioned before the heat as climate was rapidly changing at this stage going in to Summer. So i thought I would try it again without the makeup and going to the gym and it seemed to work fine again.
So all in all it is a beautiful feeling product that can work, depending on your skin type.

And because of this I give it 4/5 stars.


After I trialed this product, Greatskin emailed and announced the name of this new product which will soon be available on the market call "Face Gel" by "Real-U" for $25


Thank you for reading! And don't forget to keep an eye out for this product if you wish to try it yourself at....

www.real-u.com.au

Keep checking back for reviews and don't forget to check out and like my Facebook Pages!

www.facebook.com/misssinkitty
www.facebook.com/sinkittyphotography

An of course my Instagram too

www.instagram.com/miss_sinkitty

No comments:

Post a Comment